As the year comes to a close and a new decade soon begins, it's the perfect time to reflect on your leadership and to see how you can make new strides to grow and stretch in the new year. Take some time to listen to what principals have shared in the top 10 most downloaded episodes of Lead the Way podcast this year. These episodes have been the most popular from listeners just like you. I believe they are the most downloaded because of two primary reasons. 1. The topics resonate with principals. 2. The principals who are sharing in these episodes speak from the heart and from a spirit of learning and growth.
Take some time in the next days to learn from these principals, listen what they are doing in their school, and work to lead the way for your students, staff, and community in 2020. These principals will help you to grow in a variety of areas such as building culture, nurturing positive staff morale, breaking down racial barriers, and so much more.
TOP 10 Most Downloaded Episodes of Lead the Way for 2019
2. Positive School Culture - Danny Steele, Award Winning Principal
3. Building Staff Morale - Danny Steele, Award Winning Principal
4. Amplifying Student Voice - Marcus Belin, Principal of Huntley High School in Illinois
5. Future Driven - Dr. David Geurin, Principal of Bolivar HS in Missouri
6. Lessons from Young Leaders - Marcus Belin, Principal of Huntley HS, IL
7. A Mental Approach to Learning - Dr. David Geurin, Principal of Bolivar HS in Missouri
8. Growing Your People - Dr. Sanée Bell, Principal of Morton Ranch JHS, TX
9. Leading a Career Focus - Joe Oliphant, Principal of Nazareth Prep High School in PA
10. Advocating for Student Voice -Dr. Sanée Bell, Principal of Morton Ranch JHS in TX